Monday, February 11, 2013

More Animation

Over the last week I have decided to get stuck into some animation coupled with a bit of lip syncing. I am not very good at drawing, so I hope to try to animate some of the interviewees using photoshop and a little bit of painting, to re-shape the mouth, to fit in with the different sounds for a lip-sync. 
Sheila photo
Sheila Animation
















I took a still from my interview with my friend, and neighbour Sheila. This image below is the result of my manipulation. This was just the start. I have had to make many versions of the same picture with different mouth and eye positions. I want to make an example of the type of animation I have in my head.

I will match up the sound from the interview to my interview using Final Cut Pro X, then I plan to put some storyboards and mood boards together.

I am also looking at putting the two types of animation together in the same video. The only way I can make a judgement on that is to actually do it. The last animation I did was put together very quickly, but rather than getting quicker, I seem to be getting slower. Maybe I'm making too many judgements on my work together. I think I should just crack on, and then do the judging afterwards.

Here is my short piece of animation, see what you think.




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxJ69Ff2zCY

No comments:

Post a Comment