 |
| Face | | |
 |
| Tired | |
 |
| Hand/Fist | | | | |
While looking through many different styles of animation, I found that the one thing that they have in common. They tell stories through pictures, moving or otherwise. When I was in school I could draw as well as any of my peers, but since it has been a very long time since I went to school, and lack of practice, I felt that I should actually try to emulate some character drawing. I know that I really need to get on with my project, but I feel that learning to draw some facial emotions would give me a lot more confidence.Here are some of my drawings.
Cartoon artists generally give their characters three-fingered hands. I think this goes back to the first Disney cartoons, but here are a hand and a fist with the full collection of digits.
 |
| Villain/Sinister | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
This drawing above shows the eyes squeezed together in a sinister-looking grin. The teeth are also showing giving the character a menacing look. The shading around the face also contributes to the darkness being portrayed.
This character above portrays the look of either worried or anxious. Once again the eyes are close together but not looking out of place.
No comments:
Post a Comment