Thursday, November 15, 2012

Exploring my options

I have been racking my brain trying to think what my options would be to portray my subject through digital media. I have been looking at various books, videos, interactive apps and films with a view to make my final decision. All of these options have their own value. A simple book would be a great asset, however, it would not show my digital media abilities. I am leaning towards doing short video recordings and having the content transcribed onto an e-magazine. If I do this, I feel that I will be utilizing some of my digital media know-how.

I have been in touch with some of my friends who have had strange experiences, and they all seem to agree to tell their stories while being recorded.

My first interviewees are a married couple who had a strange experience when they acquired a piano from a famous hotel in Howth, County Dublin. I have a definite date for that interview.

The second interview is with one of my neighbours. She is in her early seventies, and her interview is about some strange sightings out of her landing window, into the overlooked graveyard.

I have also spoken to a lady in the neighbourhood, who tells of her experience of an imminent death in her family, and hearing the banshee crying.

There are many more people who have shared their strange experiences with me, but I'm not sure that I will be able to fit them all in for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment