Friday, October 26, 2012

My Final Year Project

I have many interests which attracted me to Digital Media. I was very interested in photography, and in the early 90s, I had a darkroom in my house where I developed and manipulated black and white photographs. I have always been interested in music, and I really enjoy recording. A also enjoy video camera work, so much so that at the many weddings, Christenings, and other social events, there isn't any footage of me, because I was behind the camera.
When I was very young, I was very religious. I was taught through the old Catholic Catechism about heaven and hell, and all things visible and invisible. As I grew up I decided that I didn't believe in a lot of the teachings of my faith, and I was strangely shocked to find that neither did many of the priests.
While I was living in London, strange things began to happen in the house I was living in. This sent me running for a priest.
What I want to do for my Final Year Project stems from my deep interest in who we are, and where we go when we throw off our mortal coil. I've been told by many people both young and old, about strange things that have happened to them. While I was on my Summer break, it occurred to me that I could write a book about it.
I have many strange, yet supposedly true stories of strange happenings which I could use, but I would rather let the people tell their own stories, either on camera or even just voice-recorded. There are many ways that they could be presented, Audio book, e-book, a video with some nice graphics etc.
I hope you like my idea for the project. I have spoken to some of the people, and they are willing to tell their stories over a cup of tea in their kitchens. I hope I don't get too many NIGHTMARES.

No comments:

Post a Comment